QuikPAY Online Payment System
QuikPAY is Landmark College's new online payment system that allows students, authorized payers, and guest payers to securely make deposit and tuition payments as well as add value to the student’s ID card using e-checks, debit or credit cards on-line.
New students (who do not yet have a Landmark portal account - provided at Student Orientation) and guest payers will need to use the student’s 9 digit Student ID number, included in the new student packet, to log into QuikPAY. Current students (with Landmark portal accounts) will have access to QuikPAY through their Landmark portal accounts. Authorized payers, such as parents, will log into QuikPAY through an account that the student must first set up in QuikPAY and provide to them.
Authorized payers and students with Landmark portal accounts will receive e-mail notification when the student’s tuition bill is available and may view the bill and their billing and payment history on-line.
E-checks, and Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover credit or debit cards may be used for deposit and tuition payments.
For deposit and tuition payments by credit or debit card, a 2.70% service fee is charged to your credit or debit card. For e-check payments, no service fee is charged.
Please note that payments may take up to 24 hours to be posted to your account.
Use the links below if you would like to pay for
your tuition, deposit
or add value to your Student ID card.
- If you are a Current Student with a Landmark portal account, click here
- If you are an Authorized Payer (with a QuikPay account set-up by the student), click here.
- If you are any of the following, click here
- New or Prospective Student (without a Landmark portal)
- Guest Payer and have the 9 digit Student ID number
Setup a Payment Plan:
If you want to setup a payment plan, you need to have a QuikPAY account. Go to your QuikPAY account and enter the e-Cashier Automatic Payment Plan enrollment website by the clicking the associated hyperlink or by clicking the logo that is similar to following picture:
If you have any questions, please contact us (see below).
Highlights of the QuikPAY® system include:
- Access to your account 24/7 from any internet connection
- A variety of on-line payment options including: e-check, American Express, Discover, Mastercard or Visa.
- Ability to add value to Student ID cards for use in the bookstore, café, and vending machines
- View or print invoices for up to the previous 12 months
- Access to on-line billing and your payment history (account balances are updated nightly)
- Authorized payers (i.e. parents, sponsors, etc.) can make payments on-line on the student’s behalf
- QuikPAY announcements, payment confirmations, etc. can be sent to a secondary email address
Contact Us :
have any questions or need help to access QuikPAY, please call us at (802)-387-6845.